Wednesday 4 August 2010

What It's Good For...

As a film student, naturally I tend to watch films -- not because I have to...but because I really have to...

When watching films, a lot of nonsense and random ideas and thoughts pop up in my head, and I never have the chance to write them down -- so it seems like a bloody good idea to jot them down somewhere and I really don't fancy writing it down -- so I'll blog.

I'm not too bothered if people don't see it, but it'll help me organize my own thoughts.

In fact, perhaps I'll be the only person to ever post on here. That's kinda' scary -- right now, I'm just talking to myself. It's eerie, and it echoes. Quite frankly, it makes me seem a tad sad as well. Especially as I thought of all this a good paragraph ago yet have continued to write....

Enjoy...

If you do stumble across, or if I know you -- please agree or disagree with me, or perhaps just...y'know. Do whatever it is that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment